5 months at UCA

Five Months at UCA passed too fast. I arrived one day in April (I think it was the 23th of April when I arrived) I stayed in Birmingham for nearly 5 months, and then moved to Cheltenham, and then to Bishop's Cleeve just for a month before I returned to Peru.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, London, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I didn't know


I remember, it was early in the morning... (well not so early) and I went out of my room and went downstairs. On my hands I was holding a kind of calender I made myself.
I think that that piece of work took me weeks to finish... actually it was only one night to watercolour it, but the drawings... took me weeks to do it... and I wanted to show the calendar to someone else, coz that day I was going to hand in to my English Tutor at Elmfield House (I was going to sell it, my tutor asked me to prepare one calendar for her)... and as it was to supposed... I won't see the original work again. I worked overnight just to finish that piece of work, I was really tired. sleepy.
So, I went downstairs and I found Pete there. And I said: "Look.. Pete!" "Look!!". Pete took my work on his hands and said: "Wow Heidy!!!, this is nice!!, did you create it?" -"YES" (I said). "Heidy, this is a Gift" (He said).-- No, it's for sale!" (I replied)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home